Job Description for Business Development Manager
- Experience: 3 - 5 Years
- Location: Jaipur
- Compensation: Competitive with rapid advancement opportunities
- Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,
- Industry Type: Consulting/Management/Events/PR/Mobile/Telecom
- Role: Business Development Manager
- Functional Area: Management, Consulting, Client Relations & Servicing
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Command on English.
- Having a smart & positive attitude and good presentation skills.
- An all rounder with Decision Making
- Sales & Business Development experience is a must
- Understanding of Finance & Accounting, business models and revenue generation
- A self starter individual and someone who is able to work with minimum supervision and guidance
- Prior experience in Client Handling & Servicing
- Experience in lead generation, business development & account management
- Time management skills & ability to stretch and work on off day, if required
- Own vehicle is a must (two)
- Team Management
- Sales :
- Business Development - Account management responsibility for managing the activities for bid pursuits of clients in the Different industry.
- Assume full end-to-end responsibility for proposal response development on behalf of the group companies.
- This include handling Business requirement, Sales Activity, Sales operation, Commercials, BID/RFP Submission activities and coordination with all internal Business Units, Horizontals and support functions in a timely and effective manner.
- Managing Sales/ after sales activities of the Account.
- Key account management and reviving old clients. Exploring more opportunities with existing clients and provide consulting solutions as a partner and not a vendor.
- Handle the complete sales cycle, from Lead generation till Collections & getting repeat business from the existing clients.
- Conduct company research and develop detailed value proposition for targeted companies and new Prospects.
- Pre Sales :
- Answering to RFI (Request for Information), RFP (Request for Proposal), RFQ (Request for Quotation)
- Making Proposals and Presentations for the Client
- Addendums Review
- Database Maintenance
- Business Development :
- Lead generation, set up appointments new/follow ups, etc
- Achieved sales targets in region since the role has financial revenue targets aligned to it
Interested?? Join Now